I was nominated by Atifa for the Mystery Blogger Award. Atifa is one of my favorites in the WordPress world. She writes from her own life experiences and has a very deviant outlook on life, relationships, and everything she observes. If you have not check her word, please do so, for you will never regret.
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates – it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma.
1. Put the award/logo image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6. You have to nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice – with one weird/funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
1. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Enough to build a toy, so that he can enjoy, until it is not destroyed, but another’s woodchuck’s ploy
2. Would you let a homeless person stay a night in your home?
I sure will, but my worry is about the other nights. I will focus more to get him/her out of the misery to the extent I can. Maybe call local counties, look for a foster home, enable governmental aids.
3. When do you feel most lonely?
I love of my solitude. I have been so far fortunate for I have never felt lonely as such. However, when I miss my dad (He is no more), I do sometimes feel lonely.
4. Can you explain one thing that life has taught you thus far, that you are grateful for?
Never procrastinate and always be on time. Engrained in me by my father and I am so grateful he taught me this
5. What can you not seem to let go of?
The occasional binge on anything that tastes sweet.
Three things about me:
- I love singing and torture my family members by making them listen to my songs😛
- I am a left-hander
- I love dirt road biking
Everyone is welcome to participate.
My 5 questions:
Pick your own questions. I love to give freedom you see 😜
Links to (what I think are) my best post(s):
I love all my posts 😊 I would rather let my readers decide.
Thank you for reading.