My Dear fellow Bloggers, MwsR was kind enough to recommend me for the Chums Award. It is my pleasure to connect with MwsR. Her blog is a collection of many pearls, from poetry to thoughtful views to insights from her book, to songs, it is a beautiful sight. If you haven’t checked her blog yet, please do so here MwsR
I will write a letter to my two beautiful kids, and through them to the younger generation at large. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it
Blogging Chums Award
The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant! The award was created by Robert at The Non-Alcoholic Student
Here are the rules:
1. Be sure to use the award image!
2. List the rules & about paragraph!
3. Thank whoever nominated you!
4. Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet – anyone will do!
5. Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments!
You both are the best gift God has ever given me. I want to first thank God for bringing you into my life. You are well mannered, respectful, sincere and hardworking. Though you have your own idiosyncrasies, but you keep them in check when it matters the most.
Today you both are in the protective shield of your parents, but soon you need to step into the world. You have to make your own decisions and face the atrocities of life. I left home when I was 17 and learned my lessons in a hard way, In today’s letter I want to share some of my personal experience, which may help you not only today but most importantly in times when we will be not around
- When you start something, please ensure you finish it. Even if you feel like quitting.
- Never waste food. Please remember there are less privileged people in the world who cannot afford two square meal in a day.
- Never procrastinate. I have seen many great souls failing in life because of procrastination.
- Be kind always. Even when no one around is not kind, still be kind.
- Never cheat. Failure is ok, you can always learn and bounce back.
- Chose a community that is progressive and thoughtful. You become what community you chose to exist in
- Always respect elders. Remember they have more experience than you in life or otherwise.
- Never indulge in momentary pleasures that can have a lifelong regret.
- Never worry from trying new things.
- Lastly, consider me as your friend. If anything goes wrong (or right), let me be the first person to know, I will ensure to bail you out first, before giving any more life lessons 😊
I wish you both a blissful and a great life
I nominate the following fellow bloggers, should they accept and participate.