Hello Dear Bloggers
Soundarya Sriram was kind enough to nominate me for The Blogger Recognition award! Soundarya has an amazing blog. Her writing is beautiful and intriguing. If you haven’t checked her blog you can do so by clicking here. You won’t regret it
This August 11th I will complete one year in the blogosphere. It is nothing but a phenomenal journey so far. I have learned a lot from my fellow bloggers, made some great friends and shared mutual interests. I started my blog as an initiative to get some followers who will like my kind of writing. My sole objective was to garner some audience for my yet to be launched Book. However, in the process, my blog has become my passion, and everything else became secondary. I am in the 4th and the last edit of my book and hopefully, with the grace of God, I will publish it soon. You can read about my book by clicking on the link below
I am loving my new home and I know I am going to stay here for long.
My two advice to new bloggers
- Write from you your heart, write for yourself and write for the liberation of your thoughts. Never write thinking about the end audience. WordPress community is large and for sure you will find your clan who will like your kind of writing. So, don’t fret, be patient, open your heart, clear your mind, and enjoy your journey
- Always be kind to others. If you don’t like a post, best is to ignore. Don’t leave your harsh comment on a fellow blogger’s post. You may not know but for some their blog is all they have.
For the Blogger Recognition Award, I nominate the following amazing bloggers:
If you’ve been nominated, here’s what to do:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post about your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 8 other bloggers for this award.
- Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them.
Copyright © Shantanu Baruah
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shantanu Baruah and ckonfab.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.