Shaurya turned 13 today. Can’t believe how time flies, from a little baby in our hands to almost as tall as me. We cannot thank God enough for showering us with such a precious gift. He is kind, obedient, sincere and loving. He never throws teen tantrums and still embrace us like he used to do when he was a kid. On his birthday, I wrote 13 life quotes for him. Sharing it below for your read. Happy birthday Shaurya – be the light
- It doesn’t matter how dark the clouds are, how strenuous the paths are, how impossible the outlook is, never lose hope, for hope instill courage.
- In life you will take many paths, some will take to places far away from us, no matter which path you take or which way you go, always keep the path to home next to your heart
- No matter what situation you are in, no matter how low you feel, always be kind.
- Never think of doing ill to others, even when they are mean to you. Always walk in the righteous path and let karma do the rest
- Never settle for ordinary, thrive for the best, remember mediocrity will leads only to oblivion.
- Even when you know you are losing a battle never cheat. The burden of fraudulent behavior haunts forever and is not worth for some transient win.
- Wear your confidence up your sleeves, never let anyone’s word deter your core beliefs
- Losing is good, remember you will not win all battles in life, but never lose the lessons
- Never procrastinate, great plans falter because of postponing things
- When an idea strikes or a good thought brushes your mind, write it down. Memory fades in a whiff
- Always have goals, short term, midterm, long term – and work towards it with a relentless mind
- Remember not everything will work the way you planned. Don’t lose your heart. There is always a new day
- Never be ashamed of your roots, the place you have come from. Proudly wear it like a badge
Copyright © Shantanu Baruah
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Shantanu Baruah, ckonfab.com, and afflatuz.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content