Dear Readers. This is my second Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks to Krishnapriya for recommending me for this award. If you have not checked her work please do so, for her blog is one of the most vibrant, lively and positive blogs in the WordPress community. She writes from the heart and possesses a beautiful soul that one can feel in her beautiful verses. Here is the link to her site Krishnapriya
Mystery blogger award is created by Okoto Enigma. You can read more about it in the below link
The rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for inspiring bloggers with wonderful posts. Their blog possesses magnetism which not only captivates; it also adds to the knowledge. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve the recognition that they get. This award is also for bloggers who get inner satisfaction when fellow bloggers comment on those posts. -Okoto Enigma (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/)
Three things about myself
Since this is my second time with Mystery Award, I will write three new things about me, which you may not have known before:
- While growing up I changed school 4 times. My dad was in the AirForce and we got transferred almost every three years
- I have lived in four countries, India,🇮🇳 Singapore,🇸🇬 France 🇫🇷 and the USA 🇺🇸 (my current home)
- In a year I travel close to 250,000 Miles – that is 63 times around the globe 🌏
Answers to Question for me
- What is your idea of perfect happiness and/or peace?
In my opinion, there is nothing called perfect happiness or peace, and we mortal soul in search of that perfection for sure lose our peace.✌️ Happiness to me is a state of mind. If we are content with what we have and let not our desires become our necessity we sure can lead a blissful life. Blithe is in small things, and the collection of such small nuggets in life is what my definition of peace.
- If there is one issue/problem you would like to help within our society, what would it be?
I think education is one area where I will like to help the society. Consider the following points:
- Every year about 60 million children are deprived of primary school education
- Additional 31 million drops out of primary school never to see a school again
- In developing nations, every additional year of school can increase children future income by 10%
- Educated women will be more aware of pre-teen/teen pregnancy and can reduce early childbirth fatalities dramatically
Most importantly, if we can find a way to train the top of the bottom of the pyramid we can not only increase employment but can also reduce crime, infuse empathy, and foster a more socially responsible society.
- In times of trouble or challenges, whom/what gets you up again?
The word is hope. I have written many quotes on hopes. I am picking my best three for your read
If I have to pick one word that fascinates me the most, keeps me going relentlessly and makes me wake up every morning to work towards achieving the unachievable, it is the word HOPE – By Shantanu Baruah
The odds are against me but it still cannot deter my being, for I have hope – By Shantanu Baruah
Today I may be bereft of options but never of hope – By Shantanu Baruah
- If you had a choice, which animal/flower/tree would you like to be? Why? (fun question)
A lion – 🦁 for its roar 🐯beside😊 I am a Leo😛
What do you look for in other people’s blogs?
A connection to my soul. There is no definition or word – it is a feeling which comes instantly whenever I see one such.
My nomination is open to all
Questions for my nominees
Feel free to answer what suits you the most
Links to my site
Thank You for lending your ears to me.😊🌸